Subsidized in-home and center-based back up dependent care for up to 120 hours, available for academic employees, staff, and students.
For all academic employees:
- Find out more at the Office for Faculty Equity & Welfare website.
- Questions? Email email@example.com
For all staff:
- Find out more at the Back-Up Dependent Care Program
- Questions? Call (877) 242-2737
For all students:
Food and diaper assistance program for University Village residents with financial need.
- Residents of University Village with financial need
Questions? Email University Village at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A peer-to-peer financial wellness program housed in the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office that offers one-on-one appointments to help students manage their personal finances in college and beyond.
Create a spending plan, manage debt, understand credit, and more!
Schedule an appointment and find out more at the Bears for Financial Success website.
- all UC Berkeley students (undergraduate and graduate)
Questions? Contact Bears for Financial Success at email@example.com
Free, confidential phone sessions with peer counselors trained in active listening.
Call (510) 548-2570 to be transferred to a peer counselor for a 30 minute to 1 hour session. Open Mon - Sat.
- Anyone 18 years old and above
Questions? Call the Berkeley Free Clinic at (510) 548-2570
Tools for Berkeley tenants, such as guides to tenant's rights, rent control, and free landlord-tenant dispute mediation.
- Those renting in the City of Berkeley
Questions? Email the Rent Board at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 981-7368
Provides grants for out-of-pocket health care costs for students with chronic conditions, students with disabilities, and students experiencing emergency medical situations who have financial need.
- All students (undergraduate and graduate), with or without SHIP
Questions? Email the Student Advocate's Office at email@example.com
Long term food assistance program that awards eligible students up to $194/month for groceries in the form of an EBT card (similar to a debit card).
- all eligible US citizens or permanent legal residents (student, staff, faculty, etc.)
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent-to-parent website tool to help students, staff and faculty find options for dependent care and support during COVID-19.
Find other families for socialization, tutoring services, or child care.
Find out more at the Berkeley CareBubbles website.
- Anyone with a CalNet account
Questions? Email email@example.com.