Welcome to the Basic Needs Center!
The Basic Needs Center acts as a virtual and physical hub to support students in their journey to access essential services that impact health, belonging, and overall well-being. The Basic Needs Center team is committed to fostering belonging and justice on the UC Berkeley campus through a robust model of prevention, intervention and emergency relief efforts addressing holistic needs. We define basic needs as an ecosystem that includes: financial stability; nutritious and sufficient food; safe, secure and adequate housing; accessible and equitable health/medical care, technology and transportation.
All enrolled students including undergraduate, graduate, international and undocumented students are eligible for Basic Needs Center resources and services.
Basic Needs News and Announcements
Come learn about healthy eating, cooking and how to maximize your food budget in a 2 unit course titled, “NST 20, Personal Food Security and Wellness”. This course is designed to support students who may lack access to nutritious and/or...Read more about NST 20: Personal Food Security and Wellness
The Basic Needs Center team and services will be unavailable 3/24/21 - 3/26/21.
The food pantry will be closed 3/22/21 - 3/26/21.
For students who are in need of basic needs resources during spring break, the following resources are...Read more about Spring Break Closures & Resources
- « first Thumbnail list: News
- ‹ previous Thumbnail list: News
- 6 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 7 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 8 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 9 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 10 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 11 of 14 Thumbnail list: News (Current page)
- 12 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 13 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 14 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- next › Thumbnail list: News
- last » Thumbnail list: News