International Graduate Student Parent Grant

Need-based stipend for international graduate student parents with a child living with them in the Bay Area.

Find out more at the International Office.

Available for:

  • International, full-time, graduate student parents who have a child living with them in the Bay Area and
    • Demonstrate financial need 
    • Completed two semesters in current visa status and current program at UC Berkeley
  • Applicants who file at the beginning of the semester
  • Not available for students on filing fee and in abstentia

*Eligibility requirements may be subject to change. See the International Office website for the most up to date information.

Find more information about international families here.

Questions? Contact the Berkeley International Office

Still need support? See additional dependent care resources or email us at

Service category