Welcome to the Basic Needs Center!
The Basic Needs Center acts as a virtual and physical hub to support students in their journey to access essential services that impact health, belonging, and overall well-being. The Basic Needs Center team is committed to fostering belonging and justice on the UC Berkeley campus through a robust model of prevention, intervention and emergency relief efforts addressing holistic needs. We define basic needs as an ecosystem that includes: financial stability; nutritious and sufficient food; safe, secure and adequate housing; accessible and equitable health/medical care, technology and transportation.
All enrolled students including undergraduate, graduate, international and undocumented students are eligible for Basic Needs Center resources and services.
Basic Needs News and Announcements
All enrolled students (undergraduates and graduate students) are welcome...Read more about BNC Internship Application: Now Open
Food for Thought is a group of seminars that focus on Basic Needs skills and professional development.
We offer four Letter Graded seminars for 2 units each:Computer Seminar (Mon 5-7): Learn how to use Microsoft and Adobe products Emotion Seminar (Thur 5-7...Read more about Food for Thought Seminars: Pre-Sign Ups Open!
- « first Thumbnail list: News
- ‹ previous Thumbnail list: News
- 6 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 7 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 8 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 9 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 10 of 14 Thumbnail list: News (Current page)
- 11 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 12 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 13 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- 14 of 14 Thumbnail list: News
- next › Thumbnail list: News
- last » Thumbnail list: News