Other Financial Resources

  • Subsidized Loans: You can access the subsidized loans available to you in your financial aid package. For information about Federal Student Aid: studentloans.gov. You can also reach out to Cal Student Central for assistance in understanding your loan/aid options. 

  • Short-Term Emergency Loan: The Financial Aid and Scholarships Office offers Short-Term Emergency Loans to graduate and undergraduate students. These interest-free loans are designed to help students meet unanticipated expenses. To apply for a short-term emergency loan, navigate to the My Finances section of CalCentral, and click on Apply for an Emergency Loan in the Financial Resources section. There is no fee to apply.